Friday, January 7, 2011

Where is my Margarita?

Today I went to lunch with my mommy at the Camarillo airport. Most would think . . . who the heck would eat lunch at an airport in Camarillo and the answer is ME ! Honestly it is probably the most delicious meal I have ever had at an airport. The little cafe is so cute and so yummy I cant wait to go back for breakfast. What a nice way to spend an afternoon watching the planes go by and having a lovely conversation with my mommy and Cindy. I mailed my letter to Jeff today and it made me really think about how he is doing and I hope he is surviving that darn Marine boot camp. He can do it because he is a true champ and I believe in him.

We went to starbucks and this lady walked in with pointy boobies. Cindy said it looked like she shoved construction cones down her shirt and I would have to agree. And then the barista decided to tell us a story that was so stupid I didn't even laugh (she was trying to be funny). There was this dog that had a limp tongue it was reallllly cute. Starbucks was a happening place.

I got woodranch for dinner. By the way everyone should try Natalie's salad before they die it is delicious. And their rolls of course lived up to their expectations. Duh!

Emily came over with her ninja blender and let me just tell you that thing can whip up anything . . . even peanut butter. Yeah that's right get a ninja ! And then Meghann came over with delicious food that she doesn't want to eat anymore and of course Monica and I will eat it. We love food no matter what the occasion! And then Kaitlyn came over and we decided I should re discover my blog and it took some effort but I did it! What a nice night with my girlies!

1 comment:

  1. The pup with the limp tongue reminds me of Puggy!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08RvlZC6zvs

    ReplyDelete