Monday, January 10, 2011

For Meghann

soooooo i have to write in my blog for meghann because i promised her i would write at least every other day and i have for sure been slacking. sorry about that girlie it is the story of my life to be slacker.

so i went to the comedy club in Hermosa on Wednesday night with Alex, Shawna, and Cameron and it was so funny. i was really hoping to be called on stage but it didn't happen. secretly i want to be a stand up comedian but i guarantee i would fail big time ! and the funniest joke was when the headliner said "i bought some army underwear . . . to support my troops!" I DIED THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS. like who comes up with that? apparently Nick Thoone does. and then there was this magician who pulled a giant white cat (yes it was alive) out of nowhere. i was stunned ! he actually kind of freaked me out to be honest because magicians are really weird people.

in the morning we had breakfast on the boardwalk and it was delicious and very entertaining because I LOVE PEOPLE WATCHING. Hermosa has some great people to watch they are just insane down there. we saw some fake boobies, some milfs, some doggies, etc. this reminds me of the time miss Kelly told me that she could eat cereal out of my bra and i told her well your bra could be my pastie !!!!!!!!!! smooth come back if I don't say so myself !

i have had so much italian food lately and i feel like i am turning into an italian. not a bad way to go but i think i am going to cut back on my italian food intake. no mas. and i made crack cookies (we call them crack cookies because they are soooo addicting it's like crack). shawna and i love to make these and Meghann almost burnt them but it is ok i saved them.

i would just like to give a shout out to my favorite show in the whole wide world Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. BFF Lisa V she is my favorite and i strive to have her life.

ok Meghann i hope you enjoyed this because this one's for you !!!!!!!!!! get out of here you 22 year old !

No comments:

Post a Comment