Monday, August 23, 2010

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

I finally baked it and it is delicious !! The smell the taste the everything !! I didn't have a bread pan but i decided to use a casserole dish instead and it worked perfectly. Maybe my next kitchen purchase will be a bread pan since homemade breads are just wayyyy yummy !! I decided to make it full calorie and full fat but next time I am going to cut it down and try something different. Thank goodness I decided to go to the gym today and burned 400 calories so I could enjoy a slice of bread. It is important to treat yourself every once in awhile right ?

I am really enjoying living in my new apartment despite our dumb neighbor who thinks we have been partying for 3 days straight and decides to call the cops on us at 8:30 on a Friday night. Like who does that ? She should man up and come over and say hey could you guys please quiet down rather than screaming at me from the sidewalk. And she thinks we are the immature ones. Good one lady ! Other than her I think we are going to have a great year ! Amen to that !

No comments:

Post a Comment