Saturday, August 7, 2010

one saturday afternoon

I didn't realize that re-finishing a piece of furniture would be so much work ! Sanding it takes forever and my fingers are all scratched up and nasty ! Hopefully tomorrow I can finish sanding the last door and then prime it and then paint it. It is going to look cute once it is finished. Now I realize why I have never done this before but I think I will want to do it again once I see the finished product.

I want to bake something but I do not know what I want to bake. I want to make some sort of bread . . . I think banana bread sounds good maybe with some chocolate chips. Of course I am craving something not healthy. That's typical ! We will see what happens. The problem is is that healthy sweet things are just not as good as the real thing and I really wish they were.

I think it is time for me to start packing up all my stuff because next weekend it is APARTMENT time ! yay i am so excited and I can't believe we get the keys on my birthday ! yay !

August is just so exciting I love August !

No comments:

Post a Comment